This will be a virtual meeting conducted by Zoom. Log-in details at foot of this agenda.
Public Participation (15 MINS) would anybody wishing to speak please email the Interim Proper Officer with your name.
1. To receive apologies.
2. Declaration of interests.
3. To approve the minutes from the council meetings held on 5th February 2020, 20th February 2020 and 2nd July 2020.
4. To elect councillors to positions within the council.
*Parish council representative on village hall committee
*HS2 liaison representative
*Severn Trent, South Staffs. Liaison Representative
5. To nominate two more councillors to join chair on Village Hall subcommittee to discuss future working relationship between Parish Council and Village Hall.
6. To discuss whether this Parish Council should adopt the ‘transparency code for smaller councils’
7. To discuss how to spend x/s 106 money.
8. To discuss painting of existing Parish Council and Village Hall notice board and if it would be worth purchasing another notice board.
9. To agree accounts for 2019/2020.
10. To consider asking the Village Hall gardener, Alan, to maintain path between Uttoxeter road and school lane and path between Uttoxeter road and Hawkhurst.
11. To consider erecting village signs on each new gateway into the village.
12. To consider doing something to make the Village Hall playing field look more presentable.
13. To reconcile with the Village Hall the fact that the Parish Council does not appear to have paid any hire charges for some considerable time.
14. To continue developing the Neighbourhood plan.
15. Report on play area.
16. To approve payment of wages for July 17.
To decide date of next meeting.
Please contact the Interim Proper Officer, Gill Stockdale, if you wish to speak during the Public Participation period :-firstname.lastname@example.org
Log-in details for Zoom Meeting; Meeting ID: 817 7904 9541 Password: 379654